If trying the Ballerobica® ballet based workout has inspired you to give classical ballet a try, whether you’ve been dancing your whole life or never set foot in a ballet slipper, this is the video for you.
The new Beginning Ballet Barre Workout is a complete ballet workout specifically choreographed with the beginner in mind. The Ballet barre Workout DVD is divided into four video blocks:
1. Tutorials (14 minutes): Each exercise has a tutorial segment that explains the movement in detail along with an optional step-by-step description of the combination. Skip through these sections after you have it down, or keep coming back to refine your form!
2. Ballet Barre Workout DVD(36 minutes) video: This Barre Workout will take you through the basic positions of the feet and arms as well as introduce you to common exercises done in a typical beginning ballet class. This is a non-impact workout that will target your core, upper body, posture, and legs helping you to develop strength, stamina and flexibility!
3. Stretching (5 minutes): This segment wraps up your workout while helping you increase your flexibility and range of motion!
Ballerobica Ballet Based Workout – L1 (DVD)
Order Your DVD Today! (US Shipping: 5-7 days / World: 20-30days)
When you finish this ballet workout, you will feel taller and more graceful because of Ballerobica®’s commitment to using true ballet technique to give you long, lean, and toned muscles, a strong core, along with elegant posture!
The Ballerobica® Level 1 video gives you a total body workout that is both effective and fun! The video is divided into four blocks:
1. The Tutorial (19 minutes): This segment will help you learn the basics about posture, body placement, and ballet terminology. Skip through this section after you have it down, or keep coming back to it to refine your form!
2. Cardio (22 minutes): This segment gives you high, low, and no-impact options to get your heart rate up to maximize calorie and fat burning while utilizing all your major muscles groups!
3. Toning (23 minutes): This segment helps you sculpt, firm, and lift all those problem areas: booty, inner thighs, hips, abs, AND arms!
4. Stretching (8 minutes): This segment wraps up your workout while helping you increase your flexibility and range of motion!